Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday 7 February 2014

A&S 50/50: Wool Cap #20


Wool Cap #20
Brand of Wool: Paton's Classic Wool
Colours: Purple
Stitch: Mix of Aisle, Mammen, York, and Unknown
Notes: I started this hat sometime last year and put it away for some reason. While sorting through my wool stash this past Christmas I discovered the unfinished hat and decided to finish it. I started with the York stitch and moved onto what I thought was Mammen. It was at this point that it was put away. When I drug it out I continued in Mammen stitch only to find that my previous "Mammen" had much neater connection stitches. So obviously it was not Mammen. I tried a row of Aisle Stitch without the B1 connection and that wasn't it either. I decided this would be my winter cap so I finished it in Aisle stitch with the B1+F1 connection to make it thicker over the ears. Unfortunately, I ran out of yarn before I was long enough to cover my whole ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment