Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 November 2013

A&S 50/50 Challenge: Cap #6

Wool Cap #6

Brand of Wool: Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool
Colours: Brown
Stitch: Mammen
Notes: Mammen Stitch with F2 connection. Again I did not add enough at the start so I have this weird little "spike" at the top of my hat. I need to go through Hald's section on nalbinding to verify which stitches I have to include from her notes, along with other stitches used elsewhere prior to 1000 A.D. Once I have made sure I have all of the documented stitches I can start working on stitches that are still in use in Finland.

At this point I believe the stitches I need to do are: Coptic, Danish, Oslo, Mammen, Broden's, Aisle, York, and Finish Turn. But I will not know for sure until I verify and find documentation on each.


No comments:

Post a Comment